Monday, January 21, 2013

Movie Monday

Veronica Roth reported on her blog:
"Filming for the Divergent movie will be happening in the spring-- in Chicago! I am beyond happy that this worked out. I love Chicago. I've lived here for most of my life, and the city was obviously a huge inspiration for the books. I can't really express how cool it is that the city represented in the movie will be the actual city that I love. They're also reporting that this could create something like 1,000 local jobs and put some money into the Chicago economy, which makes me extra happy."
Beautiful Creatures hits theaters in less than a month. Releases February 14, 2013. Meet the Cast in multiple locations. Check to see if they are coming near you.


MTV Movie Brawl is continuing. Go Vote for the movies you want to see the most in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment