Friday, November 28, 2014

Author Signing: Lisa Scottoline

Tonight I met the talented, wonderful Lisa Scottoline at the start of her book tour for her newest book, Betrayed. This is the second book in her Rosato & DiNunzio Series a spin-off series from Rosato & Associates series. I have not started this series yet but I have read almost all her stand alone novels and love her. She was a delight to meet in person and very genuine. She took time with everyone who came to listen to her talk, which was hilarious, and made you feel special. A great woman and author.

 
 

Check out the rest of her tour if you are lucky enough to live near where she is visiting
Upcoming Appearances:

Saturday, November 29th: Baltimore, MD
     

Sunday, November 30th: Fairfax, VA
     

Monday, December 1st: Vero Beach, FL
     

Tuesday, December 2nd: Houston, TX
     

Wednesday, December 3rd: Phoenix, AZ
     

Thursday, December 4th: Eden Prairie, MN
     

Friday, December 5th: Skokie, IL
       

Friday, December 7th: Montgomeryville, PA
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Useful information. Fortunate me I found your website accidentally, and I’m stunned
    why this twist of fate did not took place in advance.
    I bookmarked it.
    cheq out my website Satta King Fast
    I do not know if it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your site.
    It appears as if some of the text in your content are
    running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback
    and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my web browser because
    I’ve had this happen before. thanks.
    Our Site Black Satta King 786 And Charminar Satta King
    Satta Matka | Madhur Matka

    ReplyDelete