Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mortal Instruements Fans!!!



Cassandra made a promise that if she got 30,000 twitter fans she would give a special gift. Here is a fabulous scene from Alec and Magnus's POV. Click this link to get to Special: Kissed I know I enjoyed it. I love getting other characters stories that we don't always get. Thanks Cassie!!!!


Also, for those who might have missed Cassandra's postcards she gave out on her USA tour. Its a fun way to tell a short story between Isabelle, Alec, Magnus, Jace, Clary and Simon. It takes place between City of Glass and City of Fallen Angels. Don't worry there are no spoilers. So enjoy these too: Postcards


Movie News: So far Clary has been casted by Lily Collins who I enjoyed in Blind Side and will be coming out in Priest which I also can't wait to see. The picture of her as a red-head makes me think she will be perfect for the role. Check out Cassandra's post





No comments:

Post a Comment