Saturday, January 28, 2012

Movie Review: One for the Money

Oh Stephanie Plum (Katherine Heigl)…I so could be a bounty hunter too. I went with my family today to see Janet Evanovich’s One For the Money based off the first book in her Stephanie Plum series. I loved the movie. I think the casting was perfect. Joe Morelli (Jason O’Mare) and Ranger (Daniel Sunjata) were very hot and fit into their roles very well. I enjoyed Lula (Sherri Shepard), Grandma Mazur (Debbie Reynolds), Mrs. Plum (Debra Monk), and the creep Vinnie (Patrick Fischler).

I thought the screenwriters did an excellent job keeping with the original book. Some changes but none that bothered me. I got worried at the end when the final scene wasn’t going down like the book but all turned out ok since Joe Morelli still ended up in the back of the truck. It was great.

Does anyone know if they will make anymore of Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum movies? I would definitely be going to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment