My Overstuffed Bookshelf is hosting a reading book challenge that includes the first 9 books of Lynsay Sand's Argeneau Family series. This series has been on my TBR list for a while now and I have heard nothing but great things from people who have read it so now is the time to pick them up. This challenge already started but it goes until Dec 30, 2010 so plenty of time.
Here are the guidelines:
1. This challenge is just for the first 9 books in the series. We aren't going to include the Hunter series. I might do that after this challenge.
2. Sign up anytime for the challenge, but your challenge is to be completed by Dec. 30, 2010.
3. If you decide to participate in the challenge, post this on your blog with a link back to this blog so that other people can find their way here to sign up.
4. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your challenge is posted. If you list just your blog’s general URL, it will be removed.
5. When you are all done with the challenge, email me the links to your reviews.
6. If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
Here are the titles of the books in order:
1. A Quick Bite
2. Love Bites
3. Single White Vampire
4. Tall, Dark and Hungry
5. A Bite to Remember
6. Bite Me
7. Accidental Vampire
8. Vampires are Forever
9. Vampire Interrupted